Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'merges'.
Dear community, I just encountered a strange phenomenon when trying to merge to projects from our group. We all use Version 1.4.1 (851). The files in the projects merge fine, no problem here. The code names, properties, colors and hierarchies are identical. However, they all get doubled [-> (2)]. I also tested adding a new (identical) testcode to each project and merge it -> same result. Now, here is why I think a bug might be part of the problem: One coder used the program with the German interface, the other used it with the English interface. However, the sections
Hello, We have a large data set of family transcripts that we are double coding for reliability. One researcher codes a set of transcripts (I set up as case nodes) for one family and another researcher codes the exact same family (case node). We each have a version of our project saved in our own network folder and a merge is done once both researchers finish that specific family. We import one project into another, we import 'selected including content' and we 'merge into existing item' We then do a coding comparison and review the entire transcript for disagreements. We each have our ver