Hello,

First of all, I want to say that my first contacts with the software are really positive ! :)

But in using NVivo7 (trial version), I've encountered two problems that freeze or close immediately the program:

- when I want to open a model in the tutorial ; :huh:

- when I want to code an extract of a document that contains an image... :blink:

An other problem : I've just succeded to convert two Nvivo2 projects out of 6... (in fact, those containing just a few documents) :(

Are there any precautions I have to make in order to open/convert NVivo2 projects ? :unsure:

Best,

François

There is another problem in Chinese (Traditional) .

Befor the project is saved, the names of document or node are correct.

After I save the project ,close the proejct and reopen the same project, part of the names become error. Even I set the chinese font in text styles , the problems are still the same.

Even though, Nvivo is a wonderful qda software.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your post. To enable QSR to provide you with the highest level of assistance as you transition to our new software, NVivo 7, we would appreciate it if you could contact us with a detailed explanation of the problems you are experiencing. Our dedicated technical support team will endeavor to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

If you’d like to know more about NVivo 7 and what resources are available to help you start working with the software, please visit the QSR website.

Sally Stewart

Marketing Communications

QSR International Pty Ltd