This is a wish more than anything. Having used N7 for the past couple of months on two different projects I am now at a stage where I would like to do more comprehensive exploration of data with relationships, models and queries etc

Having attended the initial training for N7 I know that we touched on this but I was wondering if there would be opportunity to attend for more advanced or follow up training once you have mastered the basics. I have looked at the HELP which I used extensively and it is very clear but it is more about thinking about how you get to that place with your data, how you set up and conceptualise this using N7?

Is there any talk of more training being offered?

JacquiC@TP

:rolleyes:

JacquiC,

There are a bunch of independent trainers and consultants listed here, http://www.qsrinternational.com/support/co...consultants.asp, on the QSR webpage. Many of them, including myself, are willing and able to provide more advanced training and project-specific consultation. One way to get the instruction you're seeking would be to contact several of the trainers and see what they can offer you.

Good luck,

Jen

I will be running a Masterclass in NVIVO 7 in the UK at the pre-conference workshop at the Strategies for Qualitative Research using QSR software conference in September. Details about my masterclass format and booking can be found on www.qual-strategies.org I also will be running Masterclasses in the US in March 2007.

Silvana