I need to present my attempts at open coding using free nodes on my focus group transcriptions to my supervisors. Is there a way I can export my coding on the transcriptions to word and email them to my supervisors so they can review what I've done?

Thanks

I need to present my attempts at open coding using free nodes on my focus group transcriptions to my supervisors. Is there a way I can export my coding on the transcriptions to word and email them to my supervisors so they can review what I've done?

Thanks

Dear Kristy

If you are using NVivo 8 you should be able to save a transcript with coding stripes as an html document and email it to them.

If you are using NVivo 7 (or 2) you can print out a transcript with coding stripes and hand/post it to them.

I don't think you can get coding stripes into a word document for email though. Sorry.

Hope that helps.

Perelandra

Thank you both of you. How do you save a html of a transcript with coding stripes? I have been searching on help for ages and can't find this out (saw how to print but not to save to html).

Thanks.

Hi Kristy

There is some information on the QSR website:

http://www.qsrinternational.com/support_re...l.aspx?view=343

Hope that helps,

Perelandra