ofabro

Highlight in different colours

Hi there,

I prefer to use the highlight nodes tool instead of the coding stripes. However, I would like to be able to tailor highlight colours according to each node. At the moment, I can only use yellow for all. It would be great if this could be implemented in the next version.

fabrolino

Hello Fabrolino,

Do you have any suggestions as to how you would like the highlight represented when multiple nodes (of different colors) code the same content?

Regards

Adam

Hi Adam,

I could not find an easy solution for that point... maybe overlapping coding should always be coloured in grey... it is not perfect but it is something.

I like the colour stripes, but in my case, for example, I have to main tree node code families. I would like to colour one of them (actors) with one colour and another one (issues) with another colour. The idea to use multiple highlighting colour scheme came from that...

best, fabrolino

+1.

4 years on - it would be good to at least have some more options in the Highlight section - for example, being able to highlight at least 2 nodes in the text in different colours.

At the moment, the highlighting doesn't actually TELL you much - other than it has been coded - if you chose to highlight for more than one node- because you can't see where coding for one node stops / starts - unless you use in combination with coding stripes.

+1

9 years on - it would still be nice to be able to have more options in terms of highlighting-color , e.g. select speakers/cases and assign color to each would be nice in terms of reading some materials.