Hi everyone,

I'm working on my master thesis in communication management. I made a content analysis of 948 Facebook posts, as pictures (each post in an own .pdf file), from 12 different Facebook users.

Now here is my problem:

I try to create a report "Coding summary by source report" to output all posts with the assigned codes/nodes as .html. After initiating the creation of the report, my PC starts to process until Nvivo10.exe & sqlservr.exe use nearly 2GB of memory. In this moment the creation of the report crashes (see the attached pictures). NVivo tells me to "reduce the complexity of the report". I already tried to output only one single source with its assigned codes but it gave me the same error.

Is this a problem of memory? I already reconfigured the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 x64 to give access to more than 2GB Ram, but it didn't change anything.

My system:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 Processor

8GB DDR3-RAM

XFXForce 790i Ultra Motherboard

Nvidia Geforce GTX 570

2TB Hard Disk Drives

I'm running NVivo 10 x64 (local, not connected to a server) and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 x64.

Could you please help me? I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Huppys

post-17475-0-63950400-1350065696_thumb.png

post-17475-0-58717200-1350065700_thumb.png