Generate an extract that can be used with quantitative software

Hi ,

I would like to generate an extract to assist with obtaining quantitative results. I want to use the file directly with the statistical program Stata.

I need an excel file that shows only one line per table row in each of my video audio sources. For example, I have 5 sources. Each source has 500 lines with multiple types of codes applied to each row.

I want to create an extract that generates 2500 lines to correspond to each of the 5 sources 500 lines and additional columns to show me the codes I have applied on each of these rows.

I have tried a source extract in multiple configurations, but it does not correspond to the source rows. Instead, it generates a new line for each applied code, resulting in a file that has 5,000 rows.

Can you help me to correctly create an extract with these requirements? Is it possible?

Joy

• 2 weeks later...