[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Loane

Can't see references when I open node

I have just finished coding a whole lot of data, but I can't seem to see all of it inside my nodes. For example one of my nodes says it has 424 references, but when I open the node it only shows me about 1/4 of these.

This is the same whether I look at this node in summary or reference view.

When I look at text view I can see all the sources that have been coded against this node as thumbnails. Do I have to open each one of these one by one in order to see the data? That's not very helpful for getting a sense of the whole node.

Is there some way I can open the node and see the entire 424 references?

Hello,

The total number of references is calculated based on coding done by all users. So, it may be possible that several team members have coded the same content at the node, the coded content is combined and counted as multiple references.
If you want to see the total number of references without counting the coding by separate users, select all content in the Reference view of the node, and then code it again at the same node. You can then filter the node to see only your coding—each coding reference will be counted once.

NOTE: When a node contains more than 200 references, the first 100 references are displayed in Detail View as a 'section' of references and navigation buttons are displayed at the bottom of the window. Using the navigation buttons—you can move to the first, previous, next or last section of references.

Please refer to the following help link for more information on how references are counted:

http://help-nv10.qsrinternational.com/desktop/procedures/review_the_references_in_a_node.htm#MiniTOCBookMark3

If you wish to export the references from the Node, please refer to the following help link for instructions:

http://help-nv10.qsrinternational.com/desktop/procedures/export_nodes.htm#MiniTOCBookMark4

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Faraaz.

It does thank you. All references were coded by one person so that's not the issue. That's why they weren't displaying as a full list of references.