sfbarocas

missing features in nvivo mac

I just learned that the following features are not available (yet) in the mac software: models, see-also links, annotation, matrix queries and one more thing.

What is the other feature that is missing? Also, is there an anticipated arrival date of these features? If/when they do arrive, will those that have already purchased licenses receive an email to update to the revised version for free?

Tks.

Hi,

As the current version of NVivo for Mac is our first release for the Mac platform, we can offer a subset of the features available in the windows version. Our aim is to support your work by continually adding new functionality. These features will be added based on your valuable feedback via regular free software updates in the coming months.

For a full comparison of the two versions, you can visit the link below:

http://www.qsrinternational.com/product-comparison/nvivo10-nvivo-for-mac.html

I hope this was helpful.

Cheers,

Simon

I was excited to hear that an update for NVivo for Mac is due to arrive in September. I know the announcement mentioned matrix coding, NCapture, and greater accessibility. Will annotations and see-also links be included in this update? Will there be support for images?