moeen

Framework matrix autosummarize option

hello,

Hi have created a framework matrix for my project and now i use autosummarize option in analyze to see the content in each matrix. Now if i delete that framework matrix and create another framework matrix and do autosummarize then it will show me the text summary in each matrix TWO times. which means that the first created autosummary still remain there although i have deleted that framework matrix.

My question is how to remove the already created autosummaries so that if i create a new framework matrix it will not overlap the same text again.

Please see the example in attached pic. The sentence "Pridiction model applied " is apperaring

3 times .... Every time when i create a new framework matirx the previous autosummary appaers again.

waiting for a positive response.

post-52468-0-13116000-1406973132_thumb.png

Hi moeen,

You could select and delete each repeated summary. I'll let our technical team know of this scenario.

Regards,

Andrew

Hi moeen,

You could press CTRL + A to select all the summaries and delete and then click 'Auto Summarize' to get the one summary only.

Regards,

Andrew

Hi,

This way is not working for me.

If I do CTRL+ A then delete button didn't worked.

Can you let me know how did it will work?

Hi Moeen,

You will not be able to delete multiple summaries at once, and will need to go to each cell and delete the content individually.

I will check with the product manager to see if there is any available workaround and let you know if any are available.

Regards,

Tane.

Hi,

I don't think it would be difficult to include this option. Otherwise it would be very difficult to do this manually. Kindly let me know any possiblity to erase the later matrices?

Hi moeen,

I'll let our production team know about your feedback and keep you apprised if any relevant information comes about.

Regards, Tane.

Hi all,

is this problem resolved?

Because I am experiencing the same problem today? Also, even if I start over a new framework matrix, the content is still in multiple occurence!

Thanks to let me know how to fix that!

Sy