mmacaula

My mac project won't convert to a PC

Hi mmacaula,

We acknowledge that you've sent us a support request form regarding your conversion issue. We'll get in touch with you soon.

Regards,

Andrew

Hi,

We started having the same problem approximately last week. We routinely imported Mac project files into our master Windows project file.

This is the error message (repeats, until the process gives up)

12/22/2014 15:56:51 15:56:51.9557 Failed to connect to database servers --- Sql AnyWhere Server cannot be started! Internal database error *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 201129 (12.0.1.4085)[tempConversionMacProject]
File is shorter than expected -- transaction rolled back

Did you all change the path to the SQL AnyWhere database somehow?

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.help.sqlanywhere.12.0.1/dbadmin/finding-sa-tcpip.html

Thanks,

Manon

Project Conversion Error Log.docx

Hi mmschladen,

If the project that you are trying to convert is on a network location or USB stick, can you please create a folder in your C:\ drive called temp and copy it there? Once it has been moved to C:\temp please try to convert the project again.

If you are still unable to convert the project, please submit a support request form at http://www.qsrinternational.com/support_contact-support.aspx and provide us with the most recent project converter error logs.

Regards,

Tane

Thank you, Tane. I tried what you recommended, but the result is the same. My files were originally both local, on my laptop. I did a screen capture and will submit a link to that, along with the error file and the log, in a ticket.

Manon