Jlaceyw    0

Hi there,

I cannot seem to show further row information on the Y Axis of my chart. I think the answer might be found in the Select Data tab, however this is not highlighted and so I cannot access it. It is important that I can show the full details on both axis -Please can anyone help?

Thank you

Jennifer

post-60299-0-14147600-1471590296_thumb.png

QSRSupport    76

Hi Jennifer,

The Select Data tab is not available for selection when generating a chart from Query results.

To be able to see further row information, you can switch to another Chart type(3D chart) and zoom in-out via a slider appearing on right bottom corner to see the full information. Refer to the link below:

http://help-nv10.qsrinternational.com/desktop/procedures/change_the_appearance_or_content_of_a_chart.htm#MiniTOCBookMark4

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Bhupesh

Jlaceyw    0

Hi Bhupesh,

Thanks for the helpful reply, I have to say that the chart tool is quite problematic in providing a chart type without being able to fully show all the details. This is really not a suitable program to use past data coding, and unfortunately the link you provide does not seem to work.

Perhaps Nvivo could consider Ad-ins to help with the chart feature in the future.

Best

Jen

QSRSupport    76

Hi Jen,

I've passed on your feedback to our Product Team so that Charts can be improved in future.

In regards to the link I shared, I've noticed that copying and pasting the link does't work. You could either click on the link or right click on the link, choose Copy Link Address and paste it into your internet browser?

Regards,

Bhupesh