egfrank

Error "parameter is not valid" when attempting to export node matrix

egfrank    0

Hello. I created a query in NVivo 11 Pro using 2 nodes and 10 case attributes. It ran fine but when I try to export it as an Excel file I get this error: Failed to export parameter is not valid.

I am not doing anything tricky, just trying to save an Excel file to a folder on my hard drive. I've tried naming the file a number of different ways to no avail. Thanks for your help.

p.s. when I get this to work, I'd like to export the matrix along with the references that are contained in each cell....

QSRSupport    76

Hi,

Would you be able to submit a support form and include a screenshot of the error that you are getting?

Please also try to export some of the queries that are in the sample project Environmental Change Down East and let us know how you go: http://www.qsrinternational.com/support/contact-support

Cheers,

Tane

emma_angell    0

Hi, did this get resolved? I'm experiencing the same error, but when I try to export nodes as a list. It affects one dataset - others work fine.

Many thanks.

QSRSupport    76
Hello emma_angell,

Can you please compact & repair your NVivo project by referring to the instructions in the below help link and then try to export your nodes again:

If the issue persists, please submit a support request at: http://www.qsrinternational.com/customer-support, mentioning this forum post & we'll be able to assist you further.

Regards,

Rahul