Mr_Tobi

Node Search Function

Mr_Tobi    6

Dear QSR team,

I made the below request about a year ago, but it appears you have not had a chance to implement it, so I thought I'd restate my interest in this new (straightforward) feature:

Could you please add a 'node search function' to the toolbar.

You already provide this feature, but I have to use a work-around to get there. At the moment, in order to search my nodes I have to use the 'query' tab and then click on 'selected items' and then select 'nodes' to get the option to search all nodes. This is rather time consuming and could probably be fixed quite easily with a 'nodes search button' at the top level. I appreciate that for some users this feature will be less essential, but my research projects are rather large (longitudinal), requiring me to develop several hundred distinct nodes/sub-nodes, which makes it hard to remember them all (and which can lead to unnecessary duplication of nodes).

Please find attached screenshots of the work-around I currently using to get there.

Thanks and all the best,

Tobi

post-51318-0-13619900-1475089709_thumb.png

QSRSupport    76

Hi,

I’ll pass your suggestion onto our product manager who collates all user feedback and suggestion to best decide what features get added next.

I cannot say for sure when it will be implemented, however.

Cheers, Tane

Mr_Tobi    6

I just realized that you did actually introduce a new function (the quick code link), which allows me to search the nodes much faster - thank you!

Best,

Tobi