MJW

Exploring via attributes - charts not displaying

MJW    0

Hello. I have imported the demographics of the interviewees in accordance with the instructions http://help-nv11.qsrinternational.com/desktop/concepts/organize_your_demographic_data.htm#MiniTOCBookMark3 and created case nodes for each of my interviewees as instructed.

When I then try to 'Explore, Chart, Coding by attribute' (for example if I want to create a chart of the age spread for a particular node) the result does not show properly - I have attached a screen shot of what comes up with some questions.

If anyone could guide me what I may have done wrong I would be very grateful so I can explore the demographic relationships more.

Many thanks.

MJW

MJW Exploring via attributes NVIVO 11 Question.docx

QSRSupport    76

Hi MJW,

The screenshots show that only the case named Int 1 has been coded. Could you code rest of your interview documents to the respective cases by right clicking each source and clicking Code and selecting respective Cases? 

Once the coding is complete, ensure that Classification has been applied to the cases. To check this, right click on each case, click Classification and ensure Person classification is selected.

After confirming the above, ensure that attribute values have been applied to your cases. To check this, go to Classification>Case Classification, right click on Person classification and click Open Classification Sheet. Ensure the values under Age, Gender etc. have been assigned to respective cases.

Once this has been completed, you should be able to create Charts correctly.

Kind Regards,

Bhupesh

• Like 1