"NVivo 11 has stopped working" error message

Hi

I installed NVivo a few weeks back and it worked fine. I've just tried to open it to start a new project but it doesn't open at all and instead pops up with the error message "NVivo 11 has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program". I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and I've rebooted my computer twice but it still pops up with the same error (below). I've also made sure it has the latest updates so not sure why it's still not working. Please help...

[Window Title]

NVivo 11

[Main Instruction]

NVivo 11 has stopped working

[Content]

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.

I’ve rebooted my computer twice, uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it’s still not opening

Hi,

Could you disable the antivirus software on your computer temporarily? Then right click on NVivo icon and click Run as Administrator.

If this doesn't help, please submit a support request via http://www.qsrinternational.com/customer-support as we'll need more info from your PC to investigate.

Kind Regards,

Bhupesh