Hej,

In terms of setting up my project, I would like to find the best approach. I want to basically establish an actor-place network - who has been where, when and why and what have they generally said. 

Thus far, I have created a few cases based on persons, now I wanted to created new cases based on organizations, like Harvard University, but I seem to unable to link them, i.e. code one to the other? Do I have to code places as regular nodes??

Best,

SCW 

Hi SCW,

You can code data from one case to another the same way you would code the original source to a case; by selecting the text and drag-dropping it on the case, or by right-clicking the selected text and selecting Code.

Are you getting any prompts or errors when you try to code the data from one case to another case?

Cheers,

Tane

Hej,

that way does work, no errors. What I would like to code however is for instance case 1, Harvard University, to case 2, USA. So that if I would open case 2, I would see all universities that I find the US. I do want to keep them on the same level though.

Best,

SCW