Can you size project map items by the number of codes?

Hi,

I have created a project map for a section of my node structure as shown below. However, the way it shows up, it makes it look like all my nodes are coded equally. However, this would be a great visual to have if the circles were actually sized by the number of times they were coded. For example, one circle would be very large because the node was coded in 80% of the interviews whereas another would be very small b/c it came up in only 1 or 2 interviews. Is there a way to size the nodes by the number of times they have been applied? It seems like a very straight forward and common thing to do but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it!

image.png.27a1c04ce01a8cc1779bb98dce810e6e.png

Hi,

I am sorry, at this stage, it is not possible to resize the items in Project Maps in NVivo. I have raised the matter with our Product Manager who collates all feature requests and prioritises them accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Bhupesh

• 3 years later...

Still nothing??

This is an essential feature. What is the sense of making a map that you cannot tell the quantity of the relations between items. This frankly is nonsense. Maxqda has this from years!