[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have performed a text search with a wild card function, which has produced all instances of the words I needed. However it is bringing up the context of those words  as well - I want to code/uncode those words only, without surrounding words. There are hundreds in my search results, so it is not desirable to do each of them individually, and if I do select all, it will code/uncode the surrounding words as well. 

How do I limit the results to those words only so that when I do a select all it only selects the specific words? Or is there another way to do this? Hope this all makes sense. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi Shahed, 

When running your query you will have the option to select the amount of context around the word that is coded as a part of the reference. If you select the option ‘Spread to: “None”’, only the word you have searched for will be included as a part of the reference. When viewing the query results, the reference will be shown in black and a few surrounding words will be shown in grey as context. If you save the results as a node only the reference shown in black will be coded. 

Regards, 
Heather