GPid

NVIvo Mac 11 quit

My NVivo Mac 11 suddenly quit on both my Macs (laptop and desktop). I recently upgraded systems to Mojave. I can't download a software upgrade as it won't let me use

my license number for NVivo Mac 12 - has anyone had this issue? 

I am running High Sierra on my iMac (as won't update as old) and Mojave on my MacBook Pro with NVivo 12 licence no problems with either since I have upgraded to NVivo 12.

I would uninstall and reinstall NVivo?

Hi,

MacOS 10.14 introduced some new privacy and security features and for NVivo 11 for Mac to work with MacOS 10.14 Mojave, you will need to grant NVivo permission to control your computer. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Open System Preferences (Click Launchpad > System preferences or select the System Preferences icon from the dock)

2. Select Security & Privacy

3. Select the Privacy tab and then select Accessibility

4. Click the lock icon to make changes and enter your password if prompted to do so. 

5. If NVivo doesn't show under "Allow the apps below to control your computer", click the’+’ icon and then select NVivo from the Applications folder.

6. Ensure there is a tick in front of NVivo application icon.

You should now be able to close System Preferences and launch NVivo. Note, if the above permissions are not granted, NVivo will fail to launch.

Kind Regards,
Bhupesh