LizHannaford

Create Case Classification not showing

Hello,

I don't seem to be able to create a Case Classification in NVivo11.4 on my Mac.

The screenshot below shows that, when I click on create/classification, the only option I get is Source Classification. However, the instructions for NVivo11 for Mac say that Case Classification should appear here.

Any advice?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 12.40.14.png

Hi Liz,

Can you click on the arrow to the top right corner of NVivo when you open your project, to display the ribbon menu? Alternatively, you can click on green circle on the top left of NVivo to resize NVivo display and click on the green circle again to view the Case Classification option.

You can also expand the Classification section on the left navigation pane and create Case Classification from there.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Bhupesh

Thanks for replying. However, your suggestions don't seem to be working for me. Clicking on the arrow to display the ribbon menu just produces the same view (overlapping, not expanding to show case classification option, just source).

I can click on the green circle in the top left to expand the display but the green circle then is not visible for me to click on it a second time, as you suggest. Expanding the display does not enable me to see the hidden options - it just makes it bigger. The problem is exactly the same as before expanding.

I can't see how to create a case classification in the left navigation pane. If I right click on Case Classification, the options are all greyed out (see screenshot).

Similarly, even with the display expanded, I do not see all the Query options that I used to and they still are squashed and overlapped (see second screenshot).

I would appreciate further advice on this problem.

Kind regards

Liz

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 09.36.57.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 09.40.28.png