Forgot your password?
Ellisjen, March 7 in NVivo 11 for Windows and NVivo 12 for Windows
Here is an alternate method you can follow:
1. Click Case Classification or File Classification on the left navigation pane in your project.
2. Expand the desired classification by clicking on + sign on the classification displaying on right pane.
3. Right click on an attribute and click Delete to delete the attribute. If you want to delete an attribute value, click Attribute Properties instead.
4. On Attribute Properties window, go to Values tab.
5. Click in front of the value you want to delete. This will highlight the value row.
6. Click Remove and then click Ok.
I hope this helps.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.