AmirM

IDs for References

Hello,

Does NVivo give IDs to references? For example, I want to report (in Word) a particular quote that exists as a reference in NVivo, and I want to put an ID in my report that will help me trace this particular reference in the NVivo project. Is there an easy way to do this? Or do I have to keep track of the document to which this quote belongs and the page number in which it is located?

Thanks,

Amir

Hi AmirM,

Currently there is no option to do this automatically in NVivo. You may want to try creating a memo in your project to keep a track of the quotes in some way, for example source name/page number/quote by name. 

We use an easy and user-friendly online tool called Canny to gather all our customer feedback. May I request that you click on the following link https://nvivo.canny.io/ and share this as a  feature suggestion here by creating a post. You can also vote on posts created by other users. When you post or vote on a feature, you will start receiving notification via Canny on the planned/in progress/completed actions.

Regards,

^NVivoSup