Guntzberger

Autocoding option is greyed

Hi,

I have formatted all my 12 interviews using "title 1" for research questions (RQs) and "normal" for the answers (remaining of the text). I want to run autocoding to be able to compare all 12 answers by selected RQs but the system does not allow me to do it. It only allows me to run autocoding on 1 interview (which is not useful in my case) and "per orateur" (french version of NVivo) which I don't know what it means.

1. Can I use autocoding to compare interviews per RQs

2. Could I use another function of NVivo to do a similar analysis (surely it is possible somehow)

Many thanks,

Mathilde Guntzberger

Autocoding issue.png

Hi Mathilde,

At this stage, I am sorry to inform you that paragraph based autocoding isn't available in our Mac version. You can only Autocode by Speaker in documents.

We use an easy and user-friendly online tool called Canny to gather all our customer feedback. May I request that you click on the following link https://nvivo.canny.io/ and share your feature suggestion here by creating a post. You can also vote on posts created by other users. When you post or vote on a feature, you will start receiving notification via Canny on the planned/in progress/completed actions.

Kind Regards,

Bhupesh