We are working with two sets of filles, each set has three files with different annotations. We are looking to see all annotations in one file and/or separate annotations for each 3 files we are importing.
However, we have two files with all annotations form both researchers, and one file duplicated by each researcher.
We have tried to use also the option "For duplicate items: Merge into exsiting item ; Create new item.
I tried both options with same results.
I sent an email to the Technical Support team, but still do not have a response yet.
Could you please advise what happen?
Thank you
Antonio

Hello Antonio,

If I understand you correctly, you have a project with three files that were annotated by two different researchers as standalone project files and you want to merge them.

However, after merge you would like to see that each of these three files shows annotations from both researches.

If so, all you need to do is to open one of the project files and import the other one with below settings. 

You will see that there will be only one version of each file and you will get all annotations merged into that file.

Hope this helps and please do not hesitate to reach me if you need further clarification.

With regards,

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 23.02.59.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 23.03.15.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 23.04.08.png