Find & replace text

How can I find and replace text in an already-coded source document? There is a consistent typo from the transcript, and I want to replace all instances. Please don't tell me I have to go through the find results one-by-one and manually change the text? I cannot find a "find and replace" function. Is this another basic function that is missing in NVivo? Doing it in another application is not acceptable, because the source has already been coded. 

Hi JulianYates, NVivo for Mac currently does not have a Replace feature.  You can search for the word in Edit mode (press Command+F or click on the Find function in the menu ribbon) but will have to replace the word one at a time. There is already a request for this in our feedback tool (https://nvivo.canny.io/features/p/find-and-replace-option), please add your comments and votes to this feature. I have also passed your feedback to our product team.

^BM