Node Relationships -much equity for Mac users?

Hello,

I believe the lack of code relationships is an extremely debilitating shortcoming of NVivo Mac at the moment. As this very essential feature has huge implications for the quality and feasibility of scholarship, this shortcoming needs to be addressed, at least at a basic level to start with, as soon as possible. This has been integrated to Windows version of NVivo for years now.

Please, hear this scholar's voice and do something about it. I don't want to and I can't really, buy a PC just for this reason. The lack of this feature is an equity issue at this point.

Thank you for your attention -if any given.

Thank you, Stacy! --though I really think this shortcoming has been widely addressed as a huge issue by large number of scholars from all over the world so far despite the lack of a tangible unified collective effort to let the NVivo management team know about their frustration. I really consider starting an online petition campaign if this issue remains unaddressed.

Again, thank you for doing this, Stacy! We really appreciate your help and attention.