Partially delete survey

Good evening all,

I have only recently startet coding with Nvivo, but searching this forum did not provide answers to the following:

I am manually coding a large twitter sample (n=9.200), and decided not to progress after the first 4.600 tweets were coded.
Is there any way to delete the remaining uncoded part of the sample, or a workaround to achieve a result that will not affect the analysis?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Best regards
J

Hello @JUelkes,

Please note that Datasets are created by importing data, and cannot be edited inside NVivo. Therefore, you can not delete a specific portion of an imported dataset.

If you would like to limit your analysis to first 4600 tweets in your dataset, just select all 4600 tweets and code them with a code named Scope.

Then, while performing any sort of queries click "Selected Items" from "Search In" filter and chose Scope code as your scope item. This will limit your query only to first 4600 tweets you coded.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

• Thanks 1