Cases not showing up in case classification section

Hi all 

I wonder if I could seek advise from members of the forum regarding a technical problem that I am experiencing. 

I have labelled/assigned some files as cases. In cases heading they are showing up as cases. 

I was able to assign them under specific classification headings too but they are not showing up there i.e. the cases are not automatically showing up within specified headings in case classifications despite being assigned.

Any suggestions that what could be the problem?

I am presently using a trial version but all functions are working well except for above problem. 

Kind regards  

Hello @Salu,

As you might already know, in Nvivo we use classifications to assign attributes to our cases or files.

Let's say you have 10 document files and each contains interview transcription of your research participants. 

If you crease cases for each file and then assigned it to the classification you created, you would still need to manually assign attribute values for your cases.

On your "Home" tab go to "Case Classifications"and open your case classification sheet. You can assign desired values of attributes to each case on your project.

For further details please refer here.

Regards,