This site is designed for NVivo users and qualitative researchers to share, learn and connect around research methods, analysis and best practices using NVivo.
Welcome to the NVivo Community!
Do this first!
1. Create a Member Profile by going to top right corner of site and click on your name to find profile
Learn how to get involved
2. Join Forum discussions to ask a question or add a comment: https://forums.nvivobyqsr.com/
3. Pick a Club to join based on your research interests: https://forums.nvivobyqsr.com/clubs/
4. Sign up for a Research Network to learn NVivo best practices in user group meetings: https://forums.nvivobyqsr.com/researchnetworks.html/
5. View the Calendar to register for upcoming Community events: https://forums.nvivobyqsr.com/calendar/
Find NVivo Resources
6. Download Resources on best practice videos created by NVivo Trainers and NVivo Champions: https://forums.nvivobyqsr.com/files/
7. Use Member Search to connect and follow other community members by their research, interests, organization or location: https://forums.nvivobyqsr.com/search/
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Stacy Penna, Ed.D.
NVivo Product and Community Director